THE WORLD’S FIRST FORENSIC MEDICINE POLARIZED
MULTISPECTRAL COLPOSCOPY SYSTEM
UNIQUE | NEW | BEYOND COMPARISON
Enhanced Innovative Forensic Examination Solutions
- Multispectral camera autofocuses from the patient's position at different distances.
- Easy, hands-free useage though integrated adjustable and lockable camera arm.
- Fully compatible software allows you to take the patient photo or video with foot pedal.
- Video editing section for the patients that are difficult to control (children).
- It’s simple to take screenshots from the video and save them to the patient file. The software
allows you save RAW images from the RAW videos
MODULAR SYSTEM FEATURES
For The Detailed Examination Of Clinical Forensic Medicine Cases
- Create a separate case for each Patient.
- Search engine
- High resolution images in RAW, JPEG, BMP and PNG format
- Full HD video recording in RAW, AVI and MP4 format
- Built-in Video Edit Software
- Side-by-side photo viewing for comparison
- Digital Filter Module
- Report Module without compromising photo quality
- Pathological Image Archiving
- Image transfer feature to a second screen
- Simple and secure backup and system restore feature
- CD or DVD recording option
- Forenscope software works locally to provide high security. System neither collects, shares nor stores the forensic data
- Forensic data is encrypted and stored on on your own storage device, another departmant cannot even access your data.
- System allows multiple users. Data privacy is guaranteed by authorized system.
- You never lose access to your forensic data.
- Provides a fast and accurate process of evidence collection for patients and healthcare professionals.
- Designed to create numerous patient case and allows to take notes, photos and videos within the same case.
- Provides high speed and performance transitions between picture and video modules.
- Create reports in PDF format with high image resolution.
- Allows to backup or restore the system to avoid loss of information.
RAW Photo and Video Recording
- Get the Highest Level of Quality, accepted by all government agencies in the World.
- Non-Destructive Editing when you make adjustments to a RAW file.
- Archiving format, compatible with TF and USB Cards
Bruises and Blood Spots Under the Skin
Detection of Semen Stains in Rape Cases
Forenscope had been presented to the International Forensic Medicine community in various meetings starting from 2009 as follows; MAFS (Mediterranean Academy of Forensic Sciences) 2009, 2012, AAFS(American Academy of Forensic Sciences) 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, IALM(International Academy of Legal Medicine) 2012, 2015, IAFS(International Association of Forensic Sciences) 2014, International Symposium on Sexual Violence Investigation (SVI) 2016, INPALMS( Indo - Pasific Academy of Legal Medicine & Sciences) 2016, EAFMS(Eurasian Academy of Legal Medicine & Sciences) 2012, 2013, 2015. XVIII International Symposium of Criminal Investigation, Medellin, Colombia 2018.